The NEWTEX company publishes the following sites: https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com hereinafter referred to as « NEWTEX ».
NEWTEX are two secure e-commerce platforms open to individuals on the site: https://www.capucinemoda.com and to professionals / legal persons on the site: https://pro.capucinemoda.com, having in particular for goal in the framework of its activity:
• marketing and distribution of the CAPUCINE MODA brand;
• wholesaler and manufacturer of ready-to-wear clothing for women, particularly women's clothing, shoes and accessories.
NEWTEX, in its capacity as data controller, puts great importance on the protection and respect of your personal data and on the confidentiality of your exchanges. We will never share, without having obtained your prior consent, Personal Data with third-party companies for marketing and / or commercial purposes. This policy aims to inform you of our practices concerning the collection, use and sharing of the information that you are required to provide to us through our e-commerce platforms accessible from the websites: https: // www. capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com.
This policy (along with our Terms of Service and any documents referred to in it) sets out how we handle the personal data that we collect and that you provide to us. We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we implement.
We take all necessary measures to (i) provide you with clear and transparent information on how your Data will be processed, (ii) implement all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect your Data against disclosure, loss, alteration or access by an unauthorized third party, (iii) keep your Data only for the time necessary for the purposes of the determined processing and (iv) offer you at any time the possibility to access and modify your Data that we process directly via your personal spaces on the Sites https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com.
The processing of personal data implemented by NEWTEX within the framework of the websites https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com have been declared to the CNIL (Number being allocated) in application of the French law "Informatique & Libertés" n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, transposing European Directive 95/46 / EC of October 24, 1995 on the protection of personal data and privacy into French law and the law “for confidence in the digital economy” (“LCEN”) n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 (article L. 33-4-1 of the Post and Telecommunications Code and article L. 121-20-5 of the Consumer Code) incorporating into French law Directive 2000/31 / EC of 8 June 2000 on electronic commerce and Directive 2002/58 / EC of 12 July 2002 on the protection of personal data and privacy in electronic communications amended by Directive 2009/136 / CE of 9 November 2009, and the law for a French that Numérique n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
2. The information we collect
We are likely to collect and process the following data when you contact us, register for your space: Last name, First name, Postal address, E-mail address, Types of orders, Telephone.
2.1. Information you send us directly
By using our Platforms, you are required to send us information, some of which can identify you ("Personal Data"). This is particularly the case when you create a customer area, when you contact us - whether by phone, e-mail or any other means of communication - or when you report a problem to us.
This information contains the following data in particular: Name, First name, E-mail address, Postal address, Telephone.
2.1.1. The required data to register for the service we provide on our Platforms or to access any other service provided by us. These data include your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and password. This information is mandatory. Otherwise, https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com will not be able to provide you with the services offered by our Platforms and you will not be authorized to create an account on our Platforms;
2.1.2. Details of your visits to our Platforms and the content you have accessed;
2.1.3. The data we may ask you to provide when you report a problem with our Platforms or our services, such as the subject of your request for assistance;
2.1.4. Data related to your location when you have accepted that we collect and process this data;
2.1.5. Data relating to financial transactions are not processed and kept by NEWTEX.
2.2. The data we collect automatically
2.2.2. We also collect information about your use of our Platforms (Date of registration, time spent per visit, etc.).
2.3. Retention period of your data
2.3.1. With the exception of the categories of Personal Data referred to in Article 2.3.2. below, your Personal Data is archived after a period of 3 years after your last use of our Platforms;
2.3.2. In the event that your account has been suspended or blocked, we keep your data for a period of up to 5 years from the suspension in order to prevent any of your circumvention of the rules in force on our Platforms.
3. How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data we collect in order to:
3.1. process your data in order to allow you to browse the sites https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com. The legal basis for this processing is your consent;
3.2. perform the contracts concluded between you and us, and provide you with the information and services requested;
3.3. process your data by processing your orders. The sub-purpose of the processing of this data is the management of the customer relationship (GRC), the after-sales service (SAV), the management of Marketing / Commercial prospecting actions relating to the use of the sites https: // www. capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com, the management of transport and deliveries resulting from sales and the management of payment for orders;
3.4. send you information about our services by e-mail, or any other means of communication;
3.5. collect your payments and issue your invoices;
3.6. provide access and allow you to communicate with our services;
3.7. ensure compliance with (i) applicable legislation, (ii) our general conditions of use, (iii) our confidentiality policy and (iv) our general conditions of sale. In the event of breaches on your part, we may have to suspend your account on the sites https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com;
3.8. send you, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and with your agreement where required by law, marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information relating to the use of our services;
3.9. notify you of changes to our services;
3.10. manage our Platforms and perform internal technical operations in the context of problem solving, data analysis, tests, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
3.11. improve and optimize our e-commerce site, in particular to ensure that the display of our content is adapted to your device;
3.12. help us preserve a healthy and secure environment on our e-commerce site.
4. Email notifications
In accordance with applicable law and with your consent when required, we may send you notification messages relating to the activity of the Platforms.
5. Who are the recipients of your data?
Different internal services of the NEWTEX Platforms may have access to your Data. We do not share your Data with third parties (outside of the internal services of the NEWTEX Platforms in relation to processing) except in the following specific circumstances.
Regarding the processing of your orders, we transmit your Data to certain service providers specializing in banking transactions (e.g. banks, payment service providers), customer relationship management (e.g. call centers) or the service or provider logistics (eg repair centers).
6. Are your data transferred, how and where?
Data transmitted through the use of the sites https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com are kept in France only. Financial data is not kept by https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com.
7. What are your rights over your personal data?
You have rights to the personal data which concern you and processed by the NEWTEX Platforms.
So you have the right:
• to withdraw your consent at any time if you have already given your consent to the processing of your personal data;
• to object to the processing of your data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. However, in the event of commercial prospecting, you must however specify the reasons for your request « relating to your particular situation »;
• to access your data. You have the right to know what data is being processed and to obtain a copy thereof;
• to obtain the rectification of incorrect or incomplete data concerning you. You have the right to obtain the accuracy of your Data and to request that it be updated or corrected;
• to limit the processing of your data. In this case, the NEWTEX Platforms will process this data only to store it. You have the right to obtain the limitation of your data held by NEWTEX if:
o you dispute the accuracy of the information (exercise of the right of rectification) concurrently with your request for limitation;
o the processing is unlawful and you oppose their erasure and instead demand the restriction of the use of the data;
o you have objected to the processing (exercise of the right to object) and you are exercising your right to restriction while verifying whether the legitimate reasons pursued by the controller prevail over those of the data subject;
o or NEWTEX no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you still need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• to have your personal data erased. You have the right to obtain the erasure of your data held by NEWTEX if:
o these data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or are processed in any other way;
o you have withdrawn your consent on which the processing was based and there are no other legal grounds for this processing;
o you object or have opposed the processing of such data and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for the processing;
o the data have been the subject of unlawful processing;
o the data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of the Member State to which NEWTEX is subject;
o or the data relate to a child under 16 years of age.
• the portability of your data. You have the right to retrieve your data in a machine understandable format and then store it yourself or transfer it to a third party. This provision applies, provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract to which you are a party or on pre-contractual obligations;
• to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for personal data.
8. Cookies and similar technologies
8.1. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a file stored on your computer, tablet or phone used or read by your browser, and deposited by the websites you visit to collect information about your information. Cookies also make interactions with sites more secure and faster, as they can remember your preferences (such as your username and language) by sending the information they contain back to the originating site ( internal cookie) or to another site to which they belong (third-party cookie), when you visit the site again from the same terminal. Depending on their function and the purpose of their use, cookies are classified among the categories described below and used by https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com on the Platforms:
• the cookies necessary for the operation of the site allowing navigation or use of the site's services and functions (session identifier, authentication, security, multimedia content players, preferences, shopping cart storage, etc.);
• statistical analysis cookies collecting information on the use of the site by visitors (which pages are the most visited, for how long, etc.) and allowing it to improve its operation;
• advertising cookies used to understand your browsing habits and activities and can be used to establish your consumption profile and subsequently offer you appropriate advertising content;
• social media cookies used to track members and non-members of social media for marketing analysis and product development.
To manage the cookie settings of your browser, you can for example consult the following page:
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr ;
- Safari : https://www.apple.com/fr/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/ ;
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences ;
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies ;
- Edge : https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy.
Management of audience measurement cookies (statistics) and sharing:
To manage the setting of audience measurement and sharing cookies, you can for example consult the following page:
- Google Analytics : https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881 ;
- Facebook : https://fr-fr.facebook.com/help/cookies ;
- Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170518-utilisation-des-cookies-et-des-technologies-similaires-par-twitter.
For more information on cookies, you can visit the CNIL website, at this address: https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/.
8.2. What if you do not want to enable cookies?
By configuring your internet browser:
To find out more you can follow the links referenced below:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer : https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
Please note that if you refuse, from your web browser, the storage of cookies on your device, you will not always be able to browse this site, but some parts and options may not work correctly.
9. Confidentiality of your password
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password that we have chosen for you to access your account on our Platforms.
You agree to keep this password secret and not to communicate it to anyone.
10. Confidentiality of your operations carried out with our software
Encryption of connections: the data that passes between your computer and our servers is authenticated (SSL certificate) and encrypted. This is the same system as that used by banks to secure access to your online account statements (SSL with 256-bit key).
The information that you enter in your software remains your exclusive property. We are committed to keeping this information confidential. The employees of our company also do not have access to your data. This confidentiality agreement is applicable during and after the term of the contract. At the end of the contract, we will destroy your files and keep no copies.
11. Links to other websites and social networks
Our Platforms may occasionally contain links to the websites of our partners or third-party companies. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for the use made by these sites of the information collected when you click on these links. We invite you to read the privacy policies of these sites before transmitting your Personal Data to them.
This policy will be updated as necessary in order to meet the requirements of the applicable data protection regulations. It will be revised at least every three years.
- Sending an email to: email@example.com.
- Or by writing to us at the following address: 57, rue tapis vert - 13001 Marseille.
14. How to exercise your rights?
14.1. You have the right to request access and rectification of your Data.
14.2. You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your Data.
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your Data. It is important to note that this right only applies if (i) you dispute the accuracy of your Data for the period allowing us to verify the accuracy of the latter, (ii) you consider that we are unlawfully processing your Data. and that you require a limitation of their use rather than an erasure, (iii) we no longer need your Data with regard to the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 but that these are still necessary for the recognition, the exercise or the defense of your rights in court, (iv) in the event of exercise of your right of opposition during the period of verification relating to the point of knowing whether the legitimate reasons which we pursue prevail over yours.
14.3. You have the right to request the deletion of your Data.
In the event of a request to delete your Data, https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com may nevertheless keep them in the form of intermediate archiving, and this for the time necessary to satisfy of its legal, accounting and tax obligations.
14.4. You have the right to formulate specific and general post-mortem guidelines regarding the retention, erasure and communication of your Data.
In the absence of any directive, your heirs can contact https://www.capucinemoda.com, and https://pro.capucinemoda.com in order (i) to access the Data processing allowing "the organization and settlement of the deceased's estate ”and / or (ii) to have your Account closed on the Site and / or to oppose the continued processing of your Data.
In any case, you have the possibility to tell us, at any time, that you do not wish, in the event of death, that your Data be communicated to a third party.
14.5. You have the right to exercise your right to portability.
14.6. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the carrying out of processing operations based on this legal basis.
Please note that the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing operations carried out before the withdrawal thereof.
14.7. You can, at any time, file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/).
For any question relating to this policy or for any request relating to your personal data, you can contact us by (i) sending your request via your customer area or, (ii) by sending an email to our data protection officer. given to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or (iii) by sending us a letter to the following address: 57, rue Tapis Vert - 13001 Marseille.
Regarding requests that would reach the data protection officer by email or post, we ask you to indicate the email address attached to your customer account on the Site (or use it in the case of an email) as well as your first and last names. In the event that you are unable to find the email address attached to your customer account on the Site or in the event of serious doubts about your identity, additional information relating to your identity may be requested in accordance with Article 12. of the GDPR.
We will send you a response within one (1) month of the date of receipt of your request.